MASSAGE THERAPYBy Appointment Only
Please call (416) 979-5000 ext. 7114 to book an appointment.
VISA, Mastercard, American Express, cash and debit card can be made in advance of appointments at the RAC Admin Centre.
Please note: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to avoid the full fee charge.
30 minutes = $42.99
45 minutes = $62.99
60 minutes = $83.99
90 minutes = $123.99
(Prices are subject to HST)
Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Is massage therapy covered under my health plan?
- Full-time Ryerson students are covered under the RSU health plan up to $25 per treatment (limit of 20 treatments/school year) for up to $500 per school year
- Full-time Ryerson employees are covered by their Ryerson health plan for up to 20 treatments per year
- A doctor's referral is required in advance of submitting a claim. Students who do not have a Family Doctor can visit the Ryerson Health Centre located in West Kerr Hall, Rm. W181
When should you get a massage?
For treatment of:
- repetitive strain injuries, i.e. tendonitis/bursitis
- headaches, migraines
- pregnancy related conditions
- facial/jaw pain (T.M.J.)
- neck, back pain
Massage Therapy Staff
Delia Massa, R.M.T
Delia graduated from the Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy in 1994. Her experience as a massage therapist includes corporate onsite, multi disciplinary clinics, spas, and she has worked with athletes at all levels. She is working towards completing her H.B.Sc. in Life Sciences at UofT and hopes to further her career by pursuing a career in naturopathy.
Margot Mostyn, R.M.T.
Margot has been with the Ryerson Massage Therapy Clinic since September 1997. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Concordia University. In addition to her client base here at Ryerson, Margot runs a successful massage therapy practice at the St. Clair West Chiropractic and Wellness Clinic.