This summer brings several significant changes to our building and operations:
NEW MEMBERSHIP & FACILITY BOOKING SOFTWARE
On July 17, 2017, we will be going live with our new recreation management software. This will mean a number of changes and improvements to our registration and operations.
New Online Registration and Facility Bookings:
- Online membership and service renewals
- Online class and course registrations
- Online squash court and Studio 2 bookings
Membership Auto-Renewal & Credit Card Billing:
- Accounts that currently have a credit card on file for auto-renewal will require that the credit card information be re-entered to ensure membership continuity while maintaining your privacy and security.
- Please visit the RAC or MAC front desk between July 17 - 31 to update your credit card information for your August memberships to be renewed uninterrupted. Should you miss this timeframe, your membership and services can be reactivated upon your first visit after July 31.
Locker & Towel Service Changes:
- Locker and towel service will change to 4 month, 8 month, and annual terms only. Monthly services will no longer be available for purchase.
- Members currently with monthly locker service will be required to visit the RAC or MAC front desk in order to switch their memberships to one of the new plans prior to July 31.
- Locker and towel service will be available for online renewal moving forward.
Tap & Go Access and OneCards
- New “tap and go” access will be available at facility entrances. Student, Faculty and Staff cards have the capability of using this function. Community Membership cards sold before May 26, 2017 do not have this capability. Should you wish to upgrade your Community Membership card to take advantage of this convenience, please visit the RAC or MAC front desk.
RAC GYM CLOSURE (MULTI-SPORT COURTS ONLY)
RAC I and RAC II multi-sport gyms will be out of service July 1-August 25 for the installation of new high performance gym floors. All other activity and member spaces are currently scheduled to remain open, including the weight room, cardio room, studios, etc. Alternative multi-sport gym spaces will be made available for drop-in recreation whenever possible.
Changes to Group Fitness classes starting July 1:
Changes outlined below will be reflected on our website, the Get Rec'd app and our printed schedules over the next three weeks:
- Monday's Ultimate Workout @ 5:30-6:30pm: Moved from RAC I Gym to RAC Squash Courts 2, 3 & 4 with tweaks, but same format
- Tuesday's TRX+ MEGA Circuit @ 5:10-6:10pm: Moved from RAC I Gym to MAC Topline and will be reformatted to a HIIT style class
- Friday's CORE FX @ 5:30-6:30pm: Moved from RAC I Gym to MAC Topline and will be reformatted to a Bootcamp style class
Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve our facilities and services for our members. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-979-5096.