HOURS AND LOCATIONS
The Recreation and Athletics Centre (RAC) is located in the centre of the Ryerson campus. Enter through the 40 or 50 Gould Street arch, which is one block north of Dundas St. and one block west of Church St. Enter RAC through the historic facade. The Mattamy Athletic Centre (MAC) is located in the former Maple Leaf Gardens building at 50 Carlton Street (corner of Carlton and Church).
What's at the RAC?
- 50' x 80' fitness centre with free weights and weight machines
- Cardio room with more than 35 machines
- A 3-lane, 160-yard banked indoor running track
- 3 sprung hardwood floor dance studios
- 4 international squash courts
- 4 sprung hardwood floor gymnasiums
- A 25-yard pool
- Spacious women’s and men’s changerooms each with saunas
What's at the MAC?
- Coca-Cola Court (basketball and volleyball)
- Mattamy Home Ice (NHL sized ice surface)
- Cardio room
- Fitness Centre with free weights and machine weights
- Sprung hardwood dance studio
Hours of Operation
Fall/Winter: September 6 - April 29
Monday to Friday 6:30am - 9:30pm
Saturday and Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm
Monday to Friday 6:00am - 11:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Buildings close promptly 30 mins after activities end.
March 25, 2016 - Good Friday
March 27, 2016 - Easter Sunday
July 1, 2016 - Canada Day
Friday, December 25, 2015 - Christmas
Friday, January 1, 2016 - New Year's Day