PA Day Camps 2016-2017
Mattamy Athletic Centre - 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Ryerson Skate Training and Hockey Development Camp
Ryerson Skate Training is offering a unique camp program throughout the school season. Ryerson Skate Training and Hockey Development camps are for both males and females between the ages of 5 and 18.
Please note: 2+ years of organized hockey is a prerequisite for camp
Dates for First Half of Season
October 7, 2016
November 18, 2016
December 2, 2016
The athletes will be divided into the appropriate age groups (if necessary) and will be participating in the following activities:
- 3-4 hours on-ice each day with a focus on proper skating technique, stick handling maneuvers, and efficient shooting techniques.
- 1 dryland session, which includes max interval training, plyometric and agility training.
- Sport filled afternoon sessions including Ultimate Frisbee, Lacrosse, Dodgeball, Soccer.
- Nutrition sessions that will consist of how to properly fuel the body when competing in sport but also provide general nutrition guidelines that each athlete can follow.
5-18 years of age
Minimum of 1-2 years organized hockey experience
How to register:
- Link to sign up or sign in - https://ryersoncamps.campbrainregistration.com/
- Select - Ryerson Skate Training & Hockey Development 2016-2017
- Be sure to "+ Add a Child" as this will allow you to enter a birthdate into the system which will make your player eligible for the program (if you are a new client)
- Once this is complete - the various skills programs should pop up.
- Select your Ryerson Skate Training Camp or Program
- Click on Add to List (the green button)
- Click the blue button Continue (if it will not let you proceed to pay - hover over the continue button and it will tell you that mandatory forms need to be completed)
- Click on Household Form - complete it
- Click on the Informed Consent Form - complete it
- Continue to payment
Regular Rate - $100.00 + tax